Monday, February 21, 2011

And the award goes to.....

This Sunday morning, while mountain biking, I witnessed a feat of strength and endurance to be equaled by no other. I was probably about 10 miles into the trail, when I passed a fellow cranking his bike up the hill towards me. I kindly gave way to his uphill toil and thats when I noticed it. This guy was wearing blue jean...while mountain biking. Now you might say he was new to the experience and thus inexperienced in the proper gear, and this may hold true. However, he was riding a top self brand bike and clipless pedals, not something common with a newb. So this gentleman gets my "Iron Taint" award. Maybe I'm missing out on something by not wearing jeans while on the bike. I think I'm just going to go ahead and miss out on this experience.

No comments: