Sunday, October 16, 2011

My favorite after workout recovery drink.

Something I've been making for a couple of years now and thought it might be time to share. I believe it to be mostly good for you and good for an after workout recovery. Here's what you'll need.

Ingredients
1 Banana
1 Scoop Peanut Butter
2-3 Tbsp. Chocolate Syrup
1 1/2 cups Milk
8-10 Ice Cubes
Equipment
Blender
Big Spoon
Tall Cup

Start by peeling and breaking the banana into small pieces, putting it in the blender. I like bananas that are a little ripe, more banana taste. Grab that big spoon and get a big scoop of peanut butter, add it in with the banana. squeeze in the chocolate, as much or as little as you like. Pour in the milk. I use 2%, but whole or skim will work I guess. Ice cubes are last in the mix. Put the top on the blender, turn it on and let it run until the ice is nice and smooth. Pour it into the tall cup and enjoy

Sometimes I'll add some other frozen fruits in as well, just to change it up. Strawberries are my favorite.

No comments: